This past weekend was tons of fun! On Friday night, I had a volleyball game. We lost, of course, ending our season with a record of 2-5. After my game, Matt, me, and a bunch of his friends drove out to the St. Anthony sand dunes. They are like the 2nd largest sand dunes in N. America. We had lots of fun jumping off the edges of the dunes and seeing how far we could fly before getting a face full of sand. Since it is so dark out there, and not really any pollution in Idaho, you can see the stars SO well! If you look up at them for 20 seconds you will see a shooting star! I wish I could take a picture of them, it's AMAZING!
On Saturday, me, Matt, and his brothers and some of their friends went paintballing again! It's our Saturday tradition. James (Matt's oldest bro) sold me his old paintball gun, so no more crappy rentals for me! I got 2 kills. I killed James which was SUCH an accomplishment for my paintball career because he is SO good! After paintball, we went to the Menan Buttes with a group of people and built a bonfire. James built it out of pallets and 2x4's. IT WAS HUGE, and the hottest fire ever created. I brought stuff to make smores and we also made hotdogs (gross!). Matt made me try a bite of his...that was the first time I have eaten a hotdog probably EVER. I gagged right away I think.
James building the fire, while Matt is watching
right before it got huge...
this is how far away we had to sit so we wouldn't die of heat stroke
matt looks like a lobster
trying to roast hotdogs...James is blocking Matt's face with a shovel from the heat
hot!
No comments:
Post a Comment