Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pop's visit to Idaho

Yesterday my dad had to fly some rich guy to his ranch in Montana (about 200 miles away from Rexburg). He wanted to come visit me at school, so he got a rental car and made the trip up here. We ate lunch at this pizza buffet called Craigo's. I needed new running shoes so he bought me some pink and black nikes. We went back to the hotel he was staying at and waited for Matt to get off work at 5:30. Matt met us up at the hotel, and we went to Wal-Mart to get some groceries. After that we went to the Mexican food resturaunt, Ramire's. I never thought IDAHO could have good mexican food, but their food is LEGIT. We played racquetball from 9-10:30. My dad was actually pretty good. He beat us 3 out of 5 times. I played Matt one on one and I won!!! Here are some pictures from our racquetball fun!

Me and Matthew


Pops!


Matt getting his pose on in the background LOL



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel!! I called you yesterday but you didn't answer. I left my numbers on your voice mail. Give me a call sometime!!

It is been forever since I have seen Chuck, I don't think I would even recognize him.

Love ya.
Anissa