Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Changed my major...

Well, I decided to change my major to Elementary Education. I really like communications, and all of the classes I have taken so far...but when people would ask what I was going to do when I graduated I had no idea! I hate like not knowing what's in my future because you're not really guaranteed a job when you graduate. I think I've made a great choice! Hopefully I can teach at the same elementary school as my future kiddies...no working on the weekends...and I can be off in the summer time =) This is the 3rd time I have changed my major, and I am not changing it AGAIN. I talked to my advisor, and luckily a bunch of the classes I took for my communications major transfer over to Elementary Ed.! Yyyyyay! The only thing I am nervous about is that I have to take a bunch of 300 level math classes. Good thing Matt is good at math!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good idea - I was not thrilled about the communications major...

One of the things we never got to talk about. Call me!

You will be a great teacher.

I would like to vote for August wedding if you are doing it sooner than March.

Would love to be there and no $$ for two Texas vacations...

Call me!

Nick, Nikki and Isabella said...

what??? we we're supposed to break the teacher line in our family!!! I guess it is now up to me.......LOL. Love ya cuz! =)