Sunday, May 18, 2008

First time paintballing!!!

The past couple of weekends have been sooo much fun!
Last weekend I went to this Go Kart/Mini Golf place in Matt's hometown called RIOT ZONE with Matt, his friend/mission companion Bryan, and his date/my friend Steph. We went on the Go-Karts 3 times, and I won two times out of the three! Matt was a DIRTY driver. He kept running into me, which made my car slow down, a lot! But I still won! After go-karts, we boxed each other in this over sized, blow-up ring. The gloves literally weighed 300 lbs. each, so the whole time I was just laughing because I couldn't lift them.
Matt and Bryan going at in the ring!



i think my gloves were on wrong?

they love each other a lot

tired...


Matt and I =)




Today was soooo fun! Matt, his 2 brothers James and Mikey, and their cousin, Tori, and I went paint balling! I was SO nervous on the way there, because I have never played before and everyone else were basically paintball PROS! The first game, I was hiding, scared out of my mind, and Mikey came behind me and shot me point blank in the back. I screamed really loudly. I think it scared me more than it hurt! All in all, I got shot once in the back, twice in the fingers (to me, getting shot in the fingers hurt the worst), and once in the face! Thank goodness for those ugly face masks! I had a bad habit of taking mine off in the middle of the game, and Matt kept yelling at me (in a nice way of course =) ) to put it back on. We played for about 3 hours or so, and now I am TIRED!

before our paintball adverture began....


matt!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one thing I have ZERO desire to ever do. I have heard it is really painful and I am such a wimp - why would I volunteer and pay money to get hurt.

Yeah I know I am not cool but oh well. No paintball for me. Will you do it again?

RaeRae said...

I LOVED IT! When I got shot, it scared me way more than it hurt! It was definitely a huge adrenaline rush...I think we are going again this weekend.